Article Table of Contents
Natural Relief For Menopause Symptoms
Can you ease menopausal symptoms, using natural remedies, herbs, foods and homeopathic medicines? Yes you can. Perhaps a bold statement, but women have been finding relief for centuries, so it stands to reason that you can too. These remedies will help you deal with many of the uncomfortable changes your body goes through as part of the menopausal process.
Some of the annoying symptoms are irritability and mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, anxiety, sleeplessness and vaginal dryness.
For the past several years, the most popular method for getting relief was to take HRT medications. While they may have helped women deal with their symptoms, they also were associated with a number of negative side effects.
Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
Most women know a little bit about HRT – Hormone Replacement Therapy or ERT – Estrogen Replacement Therapy and there associated risks.
So what can you do as a natural hormone therapy replacement to ease your symptoms, rather than use the traditional HRT medicines?
Firstly, take look at your diet. Now this may surprise and excite you, especially if you love almonds and cashews like I do.
- You should increase foods that contain phytoestrogens into your diet. These include soy, almonds, cashews, sesame and flax seeds, oats, brown rice and of course fresh vegetables and fruit.
- You can also include garlic and olive oil to use in your meals. There are other foods too, but these are easy to add to your shopping list.
It’s also helpful to eat a few dates or raisins. So I like to suggest a handful of almonds and a few dates a day to keep you looking youthful. They are a perfect combination for women and their health. One of the reasons is they contain the essential mineral ‘boron’.
- Boron is so important and it is an essential mineral required for oestrogen production. Therefore it is very helpful for women experiencing menopause symptoms, plus it not only can help with easing hot flashes but also help improve your sex drive. What a good reason to add these to your shopping list.
Herbs and Homeopathic Remedies For Menopause
There are a few herbs for menopause that are known to help ease the symptoms, such as Ginseng and Black Cohosh. Ginseng has been used for centuries for treating menopause and Black Cohosh contains a plant-based estrogen which is helpful in providing relief.
They can help reduce common hot flashes, support balanced mood and routine calmness. It also helps to maintain healthy sleeping patterns and support hormonal balance during perimenopause and menopause.
- Natural remedies are so much better than traditional HRT treatments.
- With all the natural options available today, you no longer have to use animal hormones or artificial chemicals just to help you deal with the changes that your body is going through.
Talk to your doctor about using herbal remedies or natural remedies for menopause relief and together you can decide on which natural solutions will be able to give you the relief you need. Let them know you are interested in natural solutions so you don’t have to consider any negative side effects.
Herbal remedies are just as effective as many artificial hormone treatments and have been used for centuries by women. We can use them today too…don’t you agree?
Let me know in the comments below what you do for relief! Plus if this information has helped you…that’s wonderful…I would love you to share if it did…
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!