Natural Gas Pain Relief
Releasing gas in public is not really something that people look upon with approval so if you’re having flatulence problems, you may benefit from some natural remedies for gas.
According to studies, the average person expels gas at least 14 times in a 24-hour period. This may be surprising for a lot of people, and I can already hear some people I know, vehemently denying that they are that gassy at all. This is actually quite normal, but the number is much higher for those who have real gas problems and issues.
Try These Natural Remedies For Gas
Fortunately, there are a lot of effective natural remedies for gas that we can use, including the following most recommended solutions:
1. Ginger. Whether you eat it raw, drink it in a tea or take a capsule supplement, ginger can considerably reduce the amount of excess gas in your stomach and intestines. Including it in your meals can work too, although it is better if you take it in raw form rather than cooked.
2. Garlic. Like ginger, garlic is also one of the most effective natural remedies for gas. Two cloves of garlic a day should keep the gas away, but if you can’t stand the taste, you can also take garlic supplements that you can buy in any herbal shop.
3. Parsley. More than just a garnish, this herb can actually prevent you from bloating after eating a large meal. Fresh parsley is an excellent way to prevent gas but using it in its dried, powdered form will be just as effective.
4. Dandelion. Few people realize that this weed actually has health benefits but it is actually one of the best natural remedies for gas. The recommended way of using dandelion is to make a tea by boiling its leaves and drinking the tea before eating. You can also use it as a herb to season your dishes.
5. Caraway Seeds. These spices are excellent for counteracting the effects of gas-producing foods. So if you plan on cooking meals that are known to cause bloating, simply add some caraway seeds to it and you won’t have to worry about gas afterwards.
In addition to these herbs, there are a few other natural remedies for gas that you can use such as staying away from gas-producing foods like broccoli, cauliflower, prunes, dairy products and most processed foods. If you are really prone to gas and bloating, you may want to try undergoing a colon-cleansing diet to minimize the production of intestinal gas.
There are also homeopathic remedies, such as Gasolve Relief. It is a natural herbal remedy to relieve digestive problems, such as flatulence, gas, bloating and constipation.