Home Remedies and Skin Care Tips
Creating healthy beautiful skin doesn’t mean you have to go and buy regular skin care products. There are many tips and tricks available at home to give you the desired results for your skin. You may be pleasantly surprised at how easy and inexpensive some of these tips are…not to mention effective!
There are many elements in nature that can give your skin the healthy look and feel you want and some of those items may already be in your kitchen or garden.
So let’s get right into it. Open up your kitchen cupboard and get ready to make some delicious healthy recipes for your skin! How about we start off with a face mask? They always feel like a beauty pamper routine to me…do they to you?
Natural Face Masks – If you want healthy, glowing skin, here are some ideas for making your very own natural facial masks…
- Prepare regular oatmeal (not instant), let it cool, and then apply it to your face for about 30 minutes. Once you rinse it off and dry your face, you’ll instantly feel the benefits of the exfoliating properties of natural oatmeal.
- Crack some eggs, discard the yolks, and briskly whisk the whites. Then, apply it to your face for 30-45 minutes. While it’s on your skin, you’ll feel your skin start to tighten. Using an egg mask once a week will result in a healthy complexion.
- Raw Aloe Vera is another great option for creating a homemade mask. Simply rub the gel onto your face and let it stand for about half an hour. Aloe Vera is excellent for many things, including sunburn, rashes, blemishes and cleansing the skin of impurities.
Daily Facial Wash – A daily face wash made from 1/2-cup cold milk (yogurt if your skin is dry), 1 tablespoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of witch hazel will ensure your face is moisturized and cleansed of bacteria, grease, and impurities that can contribute to unhealthy skin, pimples and blemishes.
Facials At Home – It’s easy to give your skin beneficial home treatments. One great way is to apply a warm washcloth to your face a few mornings each week. Allowing the warm washcloth to remain on your face for a few minutes will allow your pores to open to prevent them from becoming blocked with blemish causing oil.
Keep Your Linen Clean – Your hygiene habits can determine how healthy your facial skin will become. It’s important to ensure you have clean linen at all times. Linens that are exposed to your skin need to be free of bacteria so the germs aren’t transferred to the face. Some ideas:?
- Change pillowcases at least twice a week.
- Ensure your face is cleansed with a facial wash before drying with the face towel.
- Change the face towels regularly, daily preferably, but at least twice a week.
These are easy tips that can give you the skin you want without breaking your budget buying skin care products and you just may see results faster than with regular skin care products! Try these facial techniques today and enjoy that healthy, glowing skin you’ve been seeking. If you don’t like the idea of making your own home skin care products, there are all natural products available.
Do you have any home made recipes you would like to share? I would love to hear them! I’m sure everyone would 🙂 Please tell us in the comments below and if you like these tips, why not click to share them too!
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!