If you have irritable bowel syndrome with constipation, you know how uncomfortable your condition can be. Not being able to rid your body of your waste for days at a time can not only leave you feeling full and uncomfortable, but it can cause pain and discomfort when you do finally get to go. There are a few things that you can do to help you with this problem so that you can be comfortable and regular once again. There are also IBS supplements to help with digestive health. Natural remedies and supplements are a safe, natural way for finding IBS relief.
1. Keep in mind that your abdominal pain will go away after you are able to relieve yourself, so don’t panic, just do what you can to go to the bathroom. This means that you need to work to keep your body regular and healthy, to make it easier to relieve yourself so that you don’t suffer from the pain all the time.
2. Watch your diet. Foods which are high in fat and processed sugars can make your constipation much worse, so you should work to keep your diet healthy and free of these foods. Instead, make sure to get plenty of whole grains, lean proteins, omega-3’s and fresh fruits and veggies. You should also make sure to eat fish at least once weekly, as this will help to soften your stools when you do get to go.
3. Consider taking fiber supplements to help you to soften your stools and relieve yourself more easily and frequently. Also, drink plenty of water to help soften your stools as well.
4. Regular exercise might also be helpful in dealing with your condition, as it helps to stimulate the bowels, so make sure to get out there and get moving.
5. Avoid cheeses and other high fat dairy products, as these alone can cause you to suffer from constipation even if you don’t have IBS.
6. Work to relax your body and mind every single day. Consider yoga, meditation or deep breathing exercises. No matter what you choose to do, make sure to adopt a relaxation routine that you can quickly and easily use to relieve your stress. This might be one of the most effective ways to control your Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.
If You Are Suffering With Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Also, when you’re struggling with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation, you should watch what medications you are taking, as these can often cause you to become constipated. When you’re suffering from IBS, you should make sure to be careful not to take too many medications, over the counter or prescription, so that you don’t cause your symptoms to become worse.
Also, supplements such as probiotic drinks might be able to help you to become more regular and keep you from experiencing the abdominal pain that often accompanies your IBS.
If you find that you are having a really hard time dealing with chronic irritable bowel syndrome, you can always see your holistic professional. Often, your health care professional can give you a temporary IBS treatment to help your colon to relax and feel better.
Dealing with IBS can be really tough, but when you know how to treat your irritable bowel syndrome with an IBS remedy that can help you, you will find that you can live a comfortable, healthy and pain free life all the time. This is one condition where you can help yourself and your digestive system.
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!