Not many people truly understand what homeopathy really is. Naturopaths deny having anything to do with homeopathy medicine as it is not entirely a natural plant based medicine. Conventional doctors don’t vouch for homeopathy medicine as being scientific. To add to the confusion, the definitions of homeopathy medicine are so convoluted that you need to have several degrees under your belt before you can make sense of them.
It is true that homeopathy medicine is not very scientific, it is far more alternative, but it does make use of science to extract the ingredients it uses from natural sources. Homeopathy medicine is also not herbal medicine because it uses ingredients from minerals, plants and animal sources to make its remedies. To put it simply, homeopathy is the use of remedies that are similar to your ailment in order to stimulate your body to heal itself on its own.
For instance, if you suffer from physical pain a homeopath would prescribe to you something that would normally make a healthy person experience pain so that your body will build up a fighting force to ward off your pain.
Wide Variety In Every Aspect
Homeopathy medicine draws its ingredients from a broad base. Homeopathy makes use of plants for roughly 60% of the remedy but the other 40% of each remedy can be made from things like penicillin mould, snake venom, all sorts of minerals and much more. Homeopathy medicine often uses extremely diluted amounts of poisons, which could prove fatal to you if you take them undiluted. Homeopathy medicine, however, uses safe, diluted amounts so that it is 100% safe to use.
Not only does homeopathy draw its ingredients from a very wide spectrum, but it uses many different ingredients in a single remedy which is why it is important to get the proper training before practicing homeopathy so that you know exactly what you can and cannot do. Homeopathy medicine is used to treat a great many ailments ranging from physical pain and illness to emotional and psychological health problems.
If you would like to try homeopathy as an alternative to conventional medicine or in conjunction with it you can safely do so. You can also use a homeopathy medicine list to help you decide exactly remedies from a health store will best treat your ailment if you prefer to go it alone instead of consulting a homeopathy practitioner.
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!