Best Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids
Natural home remedies for hemorrhoids are recognized as being a more permanent solution than any hemorrhoid creams you can find in pharmacies. Home remedies are also the preferred option by many, as it is a more private treatment, plus as there is no use of any chemicals it is a naturally safer alternative.
Hemorrhoids Home Remedy
They are also beneficial for the prevention of hemorrhoids. Isn’t prevention always better than the cure? This way you won’t have to suffer the pain and discomfort at all.
The first step you need to do, is look at your diet. Are there any changes you need to make? Making positive changes to your diet is right at the top of the list of home remedies for hemorrhoids.
Your eating habits have a lot to answer to, so to has your water intake. Drinking plenty of fluids and eating foods that are rich in fiber is your first line of defense against this condition. Fiber and water makes your stool softer and easier to pass, thus creating less strain that would otherwise cause hemorrhoids.
There are many natural sources of fiber that you can eat on a regular basis, most of which are found in fruits and vegetables, although whole grain cereals, nuts and seeds are also excellent sources. The fiber acts as a colon cleanser too, so it is worth adding more to your diet to keep your colon healthy.
Eating more of these fiber-rich foods is definitely an effective hemorrhoids treatment but if you want to enhance the benefits, you can also do the following:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables with every meal or as often as you can.
- Reduce your intake of fats and sugars.
- Keep alcohol consumption to moderate amounts.
- Replace junk foods with nuts and seeds for snacks.
Eating more fiber in your diet can also prevent other common illnesses like diverticulitis and constipation.
If you are not used to eating a lot of fiber, you should increase your intake gradually. A sudden increase in fiber consumption is not really bad for the health but it can cause temporary flatulence, constipation, gas and bloating, which can be uncomfortable and very unpleasant.
Other Hemorrhoid Home Remedies
There are also other strategies you can do when working towards your hemorrhoid cure.
- Move around from time to time. Most people these days have jobs that confine them to a chair practically all day, which can put unhealthy pressure on your behind. Imagine the weight and pressure you are putting on the problem area, all day, everyday. So if you can get up and walk around periodically it would relieve the pressure.
- Lose some weight if you need to. Excess weight can also put extra pressure on the anus, making hemorrhoids more likely.
- Move your bowels regularly. The longer you wait, the harder the stool gets and the more likely you will develop internal or external hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids and constipation often go hand in hand and people who suffer with constipation are more likely to strain when going to the toilet. So avoid straining when passing a stool. Forcing the stool out by increasing pressure is not a good idea at all because this only puts more pressure on your rectal veins.
By following these simple and practical home remedies for hemorrhoids, you will surely be able to avoid suffering from the pain and discomfort and stay in top physical shape, inside and out, at the same time.
You may also like to hear what Holly Hayden has to say. She is an independent expert on curing hemorrhoids 100% naturally using her system called ‘The H Miracle’. I have actually written a review of her holistic system here – ‘H Miracle Review‘. It is a totally safe, natural remedy that has worked for many people within a few days. She also gives you a free sample report called “What 95% of Hemorrhoid Sufferers Don’t Know…”I think you will find it very interesting, especially if you want natural relief in less than 2 days.
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!