A Natural Body Detoxification Is Possible Using Herbs
If you’re planning a body detox, you might want to incorporate some herbs which will be helpful to your cause while keeping you healthy and safe.
A normal detox diet is taken only as long as a few days. When you are using the natural herb detox diet it is a continued process in order to keep your body free of the harmful toxins and in the process, aids in holistic weight loss.
Not only does this body detox diet help you get rid of the toxins that are in your body but it also helps limit the number of toxins that enter your body daily. One way to do this is to reduce or eliminate refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, drugs and tobacco etc, from your diet and lifestyle.
Another way to rid toxins or restrict the amount of toxins that enter your body is switching your diet to organic foods, getting exercise every day and drinking plenty of water. These are simple changes you can make to your lifestyle which can work wonders.
The Following Herbs Can Help With Your Body Detox Remedy:
- Psyllium seeds and husks are rich in fiber and nutrition, so they work well. It is gentler than the over the counter laxative. In order to use this herb you will need to soak the seeds in water, it will then be a gelatinous substance, which is good for absorbing toxins. Psyllium is also good for the healthy function of your bowel, if you have diarrhea or other irritable bowel problems, Psyllium will also help.
- Another herb that helps cleanse your body is Hydrangea root and the Joe pye weed otherwise known as gravel root. These herbs are commonly used to remove, prevent, and dissolve stones and crystals in the bladder and kidneys. In order to keep your kidneys in good working order, it is important to keep them free of any stones or crystals.
- If you don’t want to use Psyllium seeds for a natural laxative you can use Cascara Sagrada. This herb will strengthen your colon muscles and is safe for long term use.
- If you want to use Alders Buckthorn’s barks you must dry and store them for a minimum of a year before you can use them. The fresh barks are strong enough to be considered toxic.
- If you want to improve your overall urinary system’s health you may want to use Juniper berries. This herb strengthens and cleanses your urinary tract, bladder and even kidneys. This is good for a temporary usage, but is not recommended for long term use because it will begin to over take your kidneys.
- You can also use Nettles to detoxify your urinary system. Not only does it cleanse your urinary system but it also cleanses your body.
- Burdock seeds and roots have a similar effect as nettles. This home remedy is slightly stronger than the nettles and is often used to remove toxic metals within the body.
- If you are looking to rid your skin of toxins and make your lymph’s stronger you may want to use basil, cypress, celery, grapefruit, lemon, fennel, rosemary, thyme, and patchouli herbs. They contain certain oils that are necessary to remove toxins from under your skin and make the circulation of your lymph system stronger.
- The two herbs that help cleanse and strengthen your liver are dandelion root and milk thistle. Milk thistle contains silymarin, which not only cleanses your liver but in time will help your liver regenerate itself. The dandelion root will help remove waster products from your kidneys and gallbladder.
When you want to use a body detox treatment, consider using herbs to help keep your body strong, healthy and toxin free.
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!