Homeopathic Endometrial Remedy
Endo-Ex™ by Native Remedies is an herbal endometrial remedy to naturally support and maintain a healthy uterus lining – the endometrium. A healthy endometrial lining, is essential for reproductive health. When it comes to our reproductive health it is important that we are doing the right things for our body. Knowing there is a natural solution in Endo-Ex is very reassuring.
Endo-Ex Provides Natural Endometrial Health
Even if you have never been diagnosed with this condition, the mere fact that it happens to millions of women all over the world is very disconcerting.
What You Should Know
As most women already know, the blood that comes out of the body during menstruation is actually the uterine lining that is being flushed out along with an unfertilized egg. This process is the monthly menstrual cycle, which normally takes place over 3-5 days.
What many women do not know is that a portion of this uterine lining may remain trapped in the body. These errant tissues are located outside the uterus and may make their way to the other reproductive organs in search of a way out.
The longer they stay in the body, the higher the risk for infections, inflammation and the development of harmful cysts. This abnormal condition is what is known as endometriosis.
Are at Risk of Endometriosis?
Taking a natural endometrial support, such as Endo-Ex, would assist the health of the endometrial lining. Technically, all women are at risk of suffering from Endometriosis, but those that meet the following criteria have a much higher chance of developing the condition.
- Being of child-bearing age, or being very close to the first menstrual cycle.
- Having a first-degree relative who has the condition.
- Having a very short menstrual cycle (27 days or less)
- Having had less than 2 full-term pregnancies.
- Possessing an irregular uterine structure.
- Having had surgery that may have affected the regular flow of menstrual blood.
- Having had a prior infection that involved the uterus or other reproductive organs.
What Are the Possible Complications?
As of today, experts are still debating over the complications of endometriosis. Many studies indicate that poor endometrial health increases a woman’s risk for ovarian cancer once they reach the age of 60. However, other specialists say that there is really no such connection. Similarly, there is also some research that suggests a link between endometriosis and the development of cancerous tissues outside the uterus.
However, all experts do agree that one of the serious complications is infertility. A huge percentage of women who have been diagnosed with endometriosis have fertility problems or are unable to bear children at all. Infertility can still be reversed as long as the cysts are removed without affecting the reproductive organs. But in some severe cases, the only option would be to remove the uterus and ovaries altogether.
Endo-Ex Ingredients and Side Effects
Endo-Ex is a 100% natural homeopathic formula, so therefore has no negative side effects and is non-addictive and contains the following natural herbal ingredients:
- Chasteberry – For supporting hormonal balance and healthy liver functioning.
- Don Quai – A tonic herb for the female reproductive system
- Milk Thistle – particularly effective for balancing the female menstrual cycle and supporting liver health.
- Chinese Yam – For regulating the female menstrual cycle and is also an excellent natural liver tonic.
- Viburnum opulus – A homeopathic remedy known for supporting healthy menstruation.
Natural remedies don’t just treat the symptoms they are a natural way to assist total health and wellbeing.
Natural Endo Medicine
Endo-Ex is a natural herbal medicine, therefore providing the natural ingredients to support overall health and functioning, instead of just masking the endometrial symptoms. If you are interested, why not read more about Endo-Ex right now…
My website contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products mentioned in my articles, I may receive a commission. If you do, thank you!