Different Types of Bad Breath Cures
As you talk to people, do they noticeably back away from you or discreetly cover their noses as you speak? If so, then it’s very likely that you have foul breath and so you should find some effective bad breath cures as soon as possible. Unfortunately, most people don’t realize they have bad breath until somebody else points it out to them, whether directly or indirectly.
HaliTonic – Natural Homeopathic Remedy For Bad Breath
The good news is that there are several effective treatments you can use to rid yourself of this problem.
Before you start on any treatment, however, it is important that you first figure out what it is that is causing your bad breath problem. Only when you have pinpointed the causes can you choose the right bad breath cures that will get rid of your ‘smelly’ problem for good.
Common Causes of Bad Breath
Poor Dental Hygiene
If you don’t brush your teeth at least twice a day, or if you don’t floss regularly, it’s very likely that you will soon have bad breath — you may not realize it but you may even have it already. Poor dental hygiene leads to tooth decay and the development of gum disease, both of which are causes of bad breath. It can also encourage the growth of foul-smelling bacteria in your mouth.
Infections in the Nose, Throat and Respiratory Tract
The smell may come out of your mouth but the root of bad breath may lie in other parts of your body as well. Infections and diseases in the respiratory organs, like chronic gastritis, chronic tonsillitis, sinusitis, lung disease, intestinal disorders and chronic constipation, can all affect the quality of your breath.
Natural Bad Breath Remedies
There are many natural solutions and here are a few you might like to try:
1. Fenugreek Tea. Fenugreek is an aromatic plant that is native to Europe and parts of Asia. The tea is made by boiling a teaspoonful of seeds of the fenugreek plant in approximately 500ml of water. Drink this solution daily and your bad breath problem will soon disappear.
2. Avocado. One of the most recommended bad breath cures is avocado, particularly for cases that stem from internal sicknesses. Simply eat the fruit as a dessert or a snack and you can effectively get rid of bad breath in just a few days. Avocado stops intestinal putrefaction, which is one of the leading causes of illness-related bad breath
3. Guava. The fruit and leaves of the guava are both very effective bad breath cures. If you prefer to use the leaves, you can either boil them in water and drink the solution, or chew the young leaves. The guava fruit, on the other hand, may be eaten directly. This fruit contains many different natural chemicals that can help stop bad breath, such as phosphoric acid, oxalic acid, malic acid and tanic acid.
4. Parsley. More than just a decorative herb, parsley is also one of the most effective natural bad breath cures. In fact, some people say that parsley is added to many dishes not only to serve as a garnish but also for the diners to chew after eating. You can also prepare a parsley gargle solution by boiling a couple of teaspoons of chopped parsley leaves in two cups of water.
5. Homeopathic Remedies. There are also homeopathic remedies for bad breath, such as Halitonic. They have no side effects, being a natural formulation. Aside from these natural remedies for bad breath, there are many other effective bad breath cures you can use but still, the best way to deal with halitosis is to avoid having it in the first place. This can be done by practicing proper oral hygiene and by seeing your dentist regularly.