Natural Remedies, Herbal Remedies, Natural Medicines
Medicines Naturally provides natural health solutions so that you can be living naturally. There are many natural remedies and herbal remedies for our health and well-being. We can heal ourselves with nature’s help.
The list of alternative treatments and natural medicines is extensive and I look forward to providing you with the information you need and answering any questions to problems you may have.
- So what is natural healing or holistic health? It is any form of healing, that is outside the realm of modern scientific based conventional medicine. It is also a subject that is very controversial.
Many pharmaceutical companies suggest this form of treatment is nothing but ‘quackery’ (or unproven medical practices.) I am sure they would say this. They cannot make money from something they cannot patent or label as their own. They certainly wouldn’t endorse natural remedies or home remedies that we can make for ourselves.
We want to be able to heal our mind and body so that we can achieve complete health and wellness.
- Therefore our goal is for total health, whereby we eradicate all ‘dis-ease’ from our body.
Here are just a few alternative healing remedies:
- Homeopathic and Herbal Remedies – Herbal medicines are where herbs and plant life are used to heal ailments or maintain everyday wellness.
- Homeopathy uses the concept of ‘like treats like’ and is a powerful healing and soothing medicine.
- Herbs can be ingested through diet, herbal supplements, teas or used topically.
- We provide you with many homeopathic formulas and herbal remedies for ADHD, anxiety and depression, asthma, arthritis, bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and more.
- Our A-Z Health list is a handy resource.
- Home Remedies – Many people have used home remedies with great success and we share some with you. Perhaps you know of one or two that you would like to share.
- Aromatherapy and Massage – Aromatherapy is the use of aromatic herbs and essential oils, bring a sense of relaxation to the body and the mind. For example, the use of lavender will help induce a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Aromatherapy oils are also used in spa and massage therapy sessions, creating a wonderful sense of calmness to the mind and body. Babies also benefit from the wonderful benefits of massage therapy and soothing oils.
- Meditation and Yoga – Exercise the body and you will exercise your mind. The benefits of exercise are so extensive that it truly reaches your whole body. Not only do you keep your body fit and trim, which will lower your risk of heart attack and other diseases, but you will de-stress your mind.
- Yoga and meditation are also excellent for lowering your stress and anxiety levels.
I wish you total health and wellness for the rest of your life. I believe that this is truly possible through the use of natural medicines and alternative therapies and I have been following this path as a way of healing for years.
- There will always be a natural remedy suitable for treating any health issue. Why? Nature intended it so.
To Your Health and Wellness